GNOMO schedules periodic events, in addition to the work that GNOMO members do in the course of their usual operations.
This work may include presentations on GNOMO topics to conferences and workshops like Perth, ESA, OBFS, etc.
If you would like to report on or publicize such a presentation or meeting through GNOMO, let us know about it.
Past and upcoming GNOMO events:
- 2018: GNOMO Annual Meeting: Columbia (tentative)
- 2017: GNOMO Annual Meeting: Furka, Switzerland (tentative)
- 2016: GNOMO Annual Meeting: Chengdu, China (tentative)
- September 16-18, 2015: GNOMO Concurrent Session, and presentation to the Board of the Organization of Biological Field Stations (OBFS). Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory – Gothic, CO, USA. Jeff Brown and Greg Greenwood.
- September 14-15, 2015: GNOMO Formation Meeting. Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory – Gothic, CO, USA. Photos | Presentations | Working Groups
- July 16-19, 2014: “Global Fair and Workshop on Long-Term Observatories of Mountain Social-Ecological Systems”. University of Nevada, Reno, USA